Since 2011, Emerline has operated as a part of LeverX Group helping startups and established businesses build various software products – from the web and mobile apps for iOS and Android to commercial and corporate websites and sophisticated enterprise solutions.
And we invite you to be a part of our friendly and talented team.
- Excellent working environment: the company is big enough to be reliable, yet small enough to be person-oriented;
- Full-cycle projects and product development;
- Training & development-focused approach: a clear roadmap for training employees to sustain and enhance the productivity of the organization as a whole, internal weekly technical meetups, free English classes;
- Collaboration with the teams from the European Union both on-site and remotely;
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick-leave policy, student-exam-session-friendly approach, corporate events and sports activities.
- Design and develop large scale applications using Java 8+, Kotlin, Groovy and the latest versions of modern frameworks;
- Focus on backend software development and integrations with third-party products;
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support;
- Be a part of an agile-based and globally distributed team.
- Share your experience with colleagues;
Need to have
- 2+ years of experience in Java;
- Experience using Spring Framework;
- Experience working with SQL databases;
- Experience using Hibernate or other ORM frameworks;
- Understanding of OOP and OOAD principles, software best practices (design and architectural patterns), data structures, algorithms, databases and networks;
- Experience in web services creation (REST, SOAP);
- Familiarity with project management and version control systems (Jira, Git, etc.);
- Good communication skills;
- Spoken English – intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- Experience in development of Microservices;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms;
- Experience in Docker;
- Experience working with SAP Hybris;
- Experience working with NoSQL databases;
Makes you stand out
- Experience in writing high scale and highly usable web applications;
- Experience in such areas as big data and cloud-native applications;
- Knowledge of different programming languages.
What we offer
- We care about employee wellbeing (free health insurance program and annual influenza vaccination);
- LeverX Group will provide financial support for your training;
- Birthday presents from the company;
- LeverX Group will compensate your expenses for laptop bag and headphones for personal usage;
- Free language courses (English and German);
- Internal meetups | knowledge transfers;
- Fresh fruits in the office.